About Betty Beard
I want to find a home for you that makes me as happy as my home makes me. I love working in my garden, and I would love to be the one that helps you find a home where you can enjoy your hobbies to the fullest.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Buying a new home should be exciting:
As a full time Real Estate Professional, my job is to make sure you have all the fun and I solve all the problems.
To help you find a home I will:
Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price. I can even set you up on a mailing list to receive new homes that match your search criteria as they come on the market if you are not quite sure what you are wanting yet.
Review financial alternatives to determine the price range most suited to your financial abilities.
Provide information on all home available in the area of your choice and in your price range.
Acclimate you and provide you with all pertinent data on the area you select.
To help you choose a home I will:
- Inform you of taxes, local laws and ordinances.
- Provide an estimated settlement expense sheet.
- Attend home inspections with you.
To help you buy a home I will:
- Assist you in obtaining financing.
- Handle all detail work and negotiations.
- Accompany you to settlement.
- Offer Buyer– Representation upon request.
Selling your home should be easy:
To accomplish this goal in today’s competitive marketplace, the Realtor must have a comprehensive marketing plan that goes far beyond promotional / advertising skills.
Serving as negotiator and advisor to you.
Providing a market analysis and setting a competitive price relative to comparative sales, flow of buyers, and current rates.
Suggesting ways to make your home more appealing.
Market your homes in many different ways available to me—open house, newspaper ads, postcards, flyers and several different websites including this one! Facebook too!
Qualifying prospective buyers.
Evaluating different financing methods for both seller and buyer.
Gather community information and provide cost analysis of owner certain property.
Coordinating the activities of those involved in settlement.
My Dedication and Commitment Shows!
My education and experience have been nationally recognized. I am dedicated to my profession and committed to providing outstanding guidance and expertise in each and every Real Estate transaction. I love working with people and welcome the opportunity to serve your Real Estate needs.
- Vice President
- Associate Broker
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Sales Person of the Year 1986 and 1992
- Agent of the Year North Augusta 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, and 2013
- Voted by Citizens of North Augusta Star Best of the Best 2007—2016
- Life Member Million Dollar club
- Charter Member Master’s Club
- Best of the Best Meybohm Realtors
- Sales and Marketing Council
- Greater Augusta Board of Realtors
- Aiken Board of Realtors
- Augusta—North Augusta Multiple Listing Service
- Aiken Multiple Listing Service